DCECE Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Application 2017, registration details, Exam Fees, Last DateBihar DCECE Diploma Common Entrance Examination notification will be released by the Director of Technical Education very soon. Online diploma entrance test application will be available once the notification released, Test would be conducting by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. So the candidates who are suppose to join in Diploma Polytechnic courses like Pharmacy, Engineering and Non-Engineering courses they can apply at Online applications, they would be available from April month First week on wards. Complete details are examination fees, eligibility criteria and examination dates would be available in the notification. Through this entrance examination and who got the rank those candidates can get the admissions into various Diploma Certificate courses in state wide.
Applying process of application and eligibility criteria:
Education Qualification and Fees Details for DCECE (PE / PPE / PMD / PM):
1. Who suppose for apply diploma application, they must complete or appearing 10th class from state board or equivalent from any educational society.
2. Age of the student who applies for PM course, they should be in between 17 years to 35 years as on 31st of December 2016.
3. Age of the student who wants to applies for PMD course; their age should be in between 15 years to 30 years as on 31st December.
4. Age of the Student who wants to apply ANM; their age should be in 17 years.
Qualification for DCECE (LE):
1. A candidate who interested to apply for the Polytechnic Entrance test application they must pass in 10+2 (Professional/Technical Education).
2. There is no age limit for the candidate who applies for DCECE LE.
Application fees details:
Name of the Course Application Registration Fees
PPE General:660/- Rs. ; SC,ST:385/-Rs.
PE General:550/- Rs. ; SC,ST:330/-Rs.
PMD General:770/- Rs. ; SC,ST:440/-Rs.
PM General:880/- Rs. ; SC,ST:500/-Rs.
Examinations conducting for below courses:
Paramedical Dental – PMD
Paramedical - PM
Polytechnic Engineering – PE
Part time Polytechnic Engineering - PPE
Syllabus for entrance test:
For PE and PPE appearing Candidates:
For PM appearing candidates:
Pattern of examination for the PE or PPE courses :
Chemistry – 30 questions, Physics – 30 Questions and Mathematics – 30 questions
Pattern of examination question paper for PM course:
Algebra – 15, General Science – 25, English – 15, Hindi – 15 and GK – 20 questions
Pattern examination question paper for PMD Courses:
GK – 10, English – 10, Hindi – 10, Biology – 10, Mathematics – 10, Chemistry – 10, Physics – 10 Questions
Pattern examination question paper for PM Courses:
Gk – 20, English – 15, Hindi – 15, Algebra – 15 and General Science – 25 Questions
Download DCECE Polytechnic Admit Card 2017:
Diploma Entrance Examination admit cards/Hall Tickets can download from the board official website using application registration number or reference id.
For complete details of Bihar DCECE Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2017 from: http://bceceboard.com/