AIEEE Application 2017, JEE Main 2017 Online Application Form, Appplication last dates, Admit card, Previous Papers
All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) 2017 notification and online registration. AIEEE 2017 is conducting / organized by (APEX Board) CBSE on India wide, Invites the applications from the interested candidates. who have interest to make their bright career in Architecture , Engineering and Technology streams. Mostly Entrance examination would be in the month of April/May, AIEEE exam is conducting in two modes offline mode and online mode.Through this Entrance Test, candidates who score good rank/marks they may get admissions in to various Indian Top Technology Colleges like NIT, IIIT, IISER IIST.
JEE Main 2017 Pattern Syllabus Online registration process Important Dates Previous papers
Applications available from: 01-12-2016
Last date to submit the AIEEE Application Form: 31-12-2016
AIEEE Admit Cards download from: March 2nd week onwards 2017
Offline Main Paper I Exam Date :
Offline Main Paper II Exam Date :
Online Main Paper I Exam Date :
Online Main Paper II Exam Date :AIEEE Answer Key Available from:
Number of Seats available in India wide in Top Technology and Engineering Colleges
In 30 NITs = 20,000 plus seats
In 5 IIITs = 2000 plus seats
In 6 IISERs + IISc = 2500 Plus Seats
In IIST + ISI = 500 Plus Seats
Student must has been appearing and already appeared in 10+2 with science stream Physics, math's, chemistry are eligible for apply.
- For Application Registration login to the website http://jeemain.nic.in
- Application registration fees can pay either using internet banking, credit card or debit card.
- Keep the all education and other necessary documents at the time of application filling, upload the most recent scanned photograph and signature in the application form.
- Once complete the application filling, verify the complete details thoroughly and submit.
- Take the print of registered application for further reference.
Examination paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions type and examination paper will be divide into two papers and these paper-I constitute of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and Paper - II constitute of mathematics, Aptitude and drawing of images. Duration of examination is 3 hours for each paper. This examination will conduct as both online or offline(written).
- AIEEE Entrance examination duration is 3 hours.
- Each question carries 3 marks, Punished Negative marks for the wrong answers.
- Test has three sections physics, chemistry and mathematics, each section contains 75 questions and total marks are 675.
Download the JEE_MAIN 2017 Information Brochure
AIEEE 2017 Application Form Registration in: JEE_MAIN 2017
Use the JEE Main Previous questions papers to know the structure of the AIEEE Exam question paper, Important questions and for practice.